Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Who Am I: 100 characters or less

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Crystal. I'm 21 *coughs* 26 years old and I'm from North Carolina. I was born in Texas and moved to some many different states growing up that I have lost count lol. I graduated from the illustrious North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (AGGIE PRIDE!!) I am a travel registered nurse, although I'm not currently working (I'll touch on that on another post.) 
Sooooo, the reason I'm starting this blog is to document my journey and battle with ovarian cancer. Yes I am a nurse but I am by no means an expert. My intentions are to tell my story in hopes to encourage others. I'm hoping this will not only be therapeutic for me but will also help to inspire and educate other women. I am determined to beat this cancer and I will not stop until it's GONE!! Please continue to follow my journey because my life has just begun...


No comments:

Post a Comment