Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cancer Free in 2014

January 7, 2014, a day that I will always remember. I met with my oncologist to get the results of my most recent labs and tests. I remember feeling very calm and "normal." I was not scared or nervous because I already knew what she was going to tell me. I already proclaimed after my last round of chemo, December 6, 2013, that I would be going into 2014 CANCER FREE!! Dr.Lee only confirmed what I already knew to be true. Many other women do not get the same news as I have and I do not take what He has given me for granted. I plan to continue to spread awareness about ovarian cancer. 2014 I plan to give back and I also hope to participate in my first run/walk for ovarian cancer. 2014 has already proven to be a very promising year...watch me work ;-)

3 comments: